Over the years we’ve provide delicious cuisine for many events, small and large. I’ve also participated in countless festivals, fairs and cook-offs. Inevitably someone always asks what is our secret to good food. Our answer is always the same. We’d like to think part of the reason is our skill and knowledge but the starting point to great cooking is “Freshness”.
Since we started catering in 2002 we’ve constantly have increased the fresh ingredient we use. This means we use very few items with preservatives and they are usually bought the day before the event. Today we are at about 85% fresh ingredients. (Even the remaining 15% don’t have preservatives but may come in a jar, bottle, etc.) This means a lot for improving taste. We also are constantly building great relationships with local growers and fishermen to get fresh products.
I thought that this was an important part of our operation that our customers should know about. I also thought it important that whenever you contact us, you know what we stand for; which is Freshness of our ingredients. Therefore when you are ready for your next important event for 2 or 200 guests, dial our new number 978-50- FRESH. (978-503-7374). We look forward to serving you and making your next event a wonderful experience.
Welcome to the “Hats Off To Dining” Website.
Hats Off To Dining is a full service caterer in beautiful Tampa Bay, Florida. Catering in Tampa is an honor. This city is full of wonderful people and great attractions. We have hosted all types of events and have done catering in Tampa Bay for quite some time. Let us cater your next corporate meeting, wedding or holiday. We will show you that dining can be a wonderful experience.
Hats off To Dining's Menu Choices are from Scott, and I traveling extensively to bring fresh ideas to our menu selection. We are committed to always being opened minded to new cuisines. Our different backgrounds really help us look at our menus from two different perspectives. I think it is noteworthy to mention that Scott is a Vegan. Having a Vegetarian / Vegan Chef share in the creation of our menus ensures all of the general public’s concerns are addressed. So whether you’re planning a large or intimate wedding, conference for your business or your church, or a quiet romantic dinner for just the two of you, Hats Off To Dining will be glad to serve you. Review our menus and give us a call at 978-503-7374 to book your event today.
We've been blessed over the years to received several awards:
My BBQ Chicken placed 9th out of 66 in the 2009 Lakeland Pig Fest
My Chili took third place in the 2009 Hillsborough County Chili Cook-Off and 2nd Place in the 2011 Renaissance Festival Chili Cook-Off.
My Italian Sausage won 1st place in the 2010 Renaissance Festival Cook-Off
My Pulled Pork placed 8th out of 75 in the 2010 Lakeland Pig Fest
My BBQ Ribs took 2nd Place in the 2012 Renaissance Festival Rib Cook-Off
2012 Best of Brandon Award in the Caterer Food Services category by the Brandon Award Program
2013 Best of Brandon Award in the Caterer Food Services category by the Brandon Award Program